Wednesday 16 April 2014

HARD TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH!

PART I - Motivation
When we always do something, we want success no matter whatever may it be. We experience a lot of trouble before achieving it. Especially for some, the world would have been perfect if it had been quite alone with them. They often tend to feel uncomfortable with a lot of people around them, and often tend to misjudge their failure with the crowdedness around them. And not taking the bitter aspect that they do not have enough potential within them. Taking you around an example of my story, from my childhood days it always had been a hard time getting through with friends of my age. I always find it hard to make friends, who I can truly rely upon. Maybe because of my physique, my friends feel I am kind of old and not fit with them. Wherever I studied there was always a gang that kept mocking me down and all the members of my age where in that gang except one, and that one was I. I could even remember still now, how I cried to my mom of not having any friends when I was studying second standard. She used to convince me by saying you got that one precious friend who never lets you down and that no one of your friends had any, and that precious friend was my mom.
She could somehow convince me at my small age, but when I grew bigger life became worse. When I was at the junior school, I always wanted to become a topper so that I can show everyone that I am not lower to them in any way. It became difficult to sit in a class, where all the toppers used to mock me in one way or the other. And each time I try to get good marks with all the hard work and only end up as an average student. Even when some of the parents of the toppers of my class came to meet the class teacher, only to complaint about me that I am the one responsible for turning their kinds down by mocking them. You could hardly see how I felt that moment. It is as if that god himself had no mercy on me. I would have gone out of control, if it hadn’t been for our teacher who clearly said that he is in no way related to your kids’ low performance, it is your son who had to improve. It is at that time I believed in that teacher more than god himself. Every time I saw that teacher, it is as if I saw god, I saw my hope through her. Time passed by it was time for my senior school.
The first time when we feel as a grown up kid, we get to wear pants, we come in motor cycles; we have our own cell phone, and lot more. It is at that time when we feel we became the rulers of the school who set their own rules, well not me as it is once again that I am a lonely looser. Things become worse as I set foot in my senior school. I went from average to poor category. I could hardly pass an exam. It is at this time I explored a lot of things around me, how my once said toppers topped the class then, it is because they had early tuition during the holidays, before we even entered in to our portions. I was desperate to get tuition too, but my father refused as it cost around 20,000Rs for a year. And then it all became worse, when I got to my tenth standard, I used to be early for school as it was my only ride to school. I thought I could improve my vocabulary by studying some newspapers, once again my mocking gang started around me. So I stopped that as well, I also had that inner feeling that I am not going to improve my physique as it become much worse. You know how it feels when all the good looking girls in your class hardly spoke to you and that there was this toppers gang who swept away all the girls with their style. I neither had a grade nor a physique nor a character, so in no way I can even get a girls attention. So I started believing to myself that let it be the reverse way around, if a girl come and speaks to me then I shall show interest in her, otherwise forget any girl who passes in my life. And once again my life was all flooded with my loneliness because of such an attitude. As I saw lot of movies, I was very much fantasied by them, I used to overcome the loneliness problem by believing that there was always someone who was near me, it was like my second voice, I made it my gut feeling, and always followed whatever it said. When my tenth board exams neared I had chickenpox, I got it over but still it made me worse to concentrate in my studies. When I opened my book I always felt, why a guy at such a small age should be given such huge portions, when one is not even going to remember half of it when he goes to the next grade. I hated to remember history; I always felt it was useless to remember the events in the past. The exams went by and I got a score that made me ineligible to study in my own school as well. It was the time when education department made strict policies of lowering the strength in a class and it hit me the worst way possible. It was as if I was dangling around without a school to continue, I was filled with regret.
 I always hated my father for one reason; he used to always quote examples of his colleagues kids who were toppers. Every time my father gave me a piece of advice there would be an example of a successful kid in it, and it made me hate both my father and his advice as well. My parents searched the entire city for admissions and only returned in vein. And by now you can imagine what would have happened to my life; it was scolding and advice again and again and again, until I got an admission in to a school. This time I went from a private school to a government school. It was like I was demoted to a level down. And then the miracle happened, my father finally thought of tuition, well in this case a coaching institute that would improve my carrier. Once again it was a surprise, he suddenly took me to an institute and they said they are conducting the test for admissions in to their institute. I took the test with no hope. Unlike my father, my mother was always a motivator, if it hadn’t been for my mother I wouldn’t have event made it this far. And once again the surprise thing happened; I got admission in to that institute. I still remember what my mother said at that moment, you are lucky to get in to that institute; lot of students try and fail, you still got something left in you, use that well.               


No comments:

Post a Comment